Well I'm actually starting to enjoy these birds....
Got them homing from about 50 feet away. Everything so far has been within sight of the coop. Next we will be going to where they will have to find the coop. In a week of so I will have them releasing from where I need them to be for training. They will have to be introduced to the traps etc. but I'm hoping that won't be to big of a deal. I have noticed that they trap MUCH better if they miss a meal. ;) I would think we all would.
A couple of them are getting brave and have circled the house a few times before trapping so things seem to be going quite well. I already have my favorites and so does Meg. Unfortunately Meg's bird is the only brown and white one I have so we'll see if that one makes it through the attrition faze that is bound to come. Did pick-up another nearly all white squeaker and he/she is going on the accelerated program. Seems pretty smart so far so we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment