Well It's been awhile since I last posted on here so lets get back to training.
Last Fall Zoe was doing a nice job on her birds. Finally was able to get her standing them through the flush and shot. Not all but towards the end of the season we were getting the work I wanted more often then not.
Fast forward to the spring....not so good. Last time I had her out I forgot a bunch of stuff. Like making sure to settle her down before working birds....you know basic stuff. ;) Of the birds we worked I had a great sequence and then some time later tried her again KNOWING I had turned the proverbial corner. Nope. Goes to show me what I knew.
It's starting to get to be summer here and that means early mornings and late night for the most part. With the amount of rain we've had the field is a little tall but should be workable. We'll have to go and see..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment