Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Retreat

Well reality has finally set in. I am not a pro dog trainer. I had the worst time trying to motivate myself this past weekend. After a Research retreat on Thurs and Fri, followed by a weekend away I hate to admit Zoe and I did NO training for 3 straight days. Hopefully the time off did both of us some good -we'll see.

This Morning she was sharp and confidant in her Stop-and stand still training. Looks like the light bulb has sort of gone off. At least in the back yard. I will be adding distractions in the coming days. Thrown hats and flagged bumpers (they flutter) maybe culminating in some carded pigeons by the end of the week....

We will be changing locations this weekend and will have to see if the training transition to the new location. Time will tell......

No comments:

Post a Comment